Terms, Conditions, and Disclosures
1. Site Contents and Ownership
The information contained on this Site, including all images, designs, photographs, writings, graphs, data, content, information, and other materials (Materials), are the Firm’s property and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. The Firm grants permission to display, copy, distribute, download, and print portions of this Site solely to use this Site for the authorized uses described below. You must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices on all copies of the Materials. You shall follow all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and prevent unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as provided in this Agreement, the Firm does not grant you any express or implied right in or under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secret information.
Some of the content on this Site may be considered attorney advertising under the applicable rules of certain states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Advertising revenue may support some of the Site, and the Site may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may target the content of information stored on the Site, queries made through the Site, or other information. The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by the Firm on the Site are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for the Firm granting you access to and use of the Site, you agree that the Firm may place such advertising on the Site.
3. Use of Site
The Site is provided solely for the use of current and future customers of the Firm and to provide them with information about our company, allow them to place orders for our services, and enable them to contact us with any questions or comments that they may have. Any other use of this Site is prohibited. While using the Site, you will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Additionally, the Firm expects users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct outlined in this section. Failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the Site. You agree that you will not:
- Use any features of this Site to post, transmit, display, or otherwise communicate:
- solicitation, spam, chain letter, or similar types of information.
- encouragement of illegal activity.
- unauthorized use or disclosure of private, personally identifiable information of others.
- Materials subject to trademark, copyright, or other laws protecting any materials or data of others in the absence of a valid license or other right to do so.
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that the Firm endorses any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site’s operation or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, Easter Egg, time bomb, spyware, malware, ransomware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may be or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any part of the Site).
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit any part of, use of, or access to the Site.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or Materials originating from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Firm grants the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce Materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such Materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service. The Firm reserves the right to revoke these exceptions generally or in specific instances.
4. Consent to Receive Communications
By contacting the Firm or completing a web form, you agree that you may receive communications from the Firm, such as confirmation messages, calls, newsletters, special offers, account reminders, and updates. If at any time you do not wish to receive communications from us, we ask that you tell us by:
- Sending us an email addressed to NonafiLLC@gmail.com
5. Disclaimer Of Warranty
You expressly agree that use of this Site is at your sole risk. Neither the Firm, its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors (collectively, “Providers”), or the like, warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, or currency of the Materials.
The Materials may have errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. Further, the Firm does not warrant the reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. The Firm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site. The Firm may make any other changes to this Site, the Materials, and the products, programs, services, or prices (if any) described in this Site at any time without notice.
This Site and the Materials are provided on an “as is,” “where is,” and “where available” basis. The Firm makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the Site’s operation or the Materials. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, the Firm expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind, regarding any of the Materials on this Site or any services offered, sold, or displayed on this Site or your use of this Site generally, including warranties of merchantability, accuracy of information, quality, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions limit or do not allow the disclaimer of implied or other warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to the extent such jurisdiction’s law applies to this Agreement.
6. Limitation of Liabilities
You agree that the Firm and its Providers shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or expense of any kind arising out of or resulting from your possession or use of the Materials on this Site regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract, or otherwise. In no event, including, without limitation, a negligent act, shall the Firm or any of its Providers be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business), arising out of or in any way related to the Materials on this Site or any other services, or information offered, sold, or displayed on this Site, your use of, or inability to use, this Site generally, or otherwise in connection with this Agreement, regardless of whether the Firm or any of its Providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states do not allow the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Firm and its Providers from and against all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of, or related in any way to your use of the Site, violation of this Agreement, violation of any law or regulation, or violation of any proprietary or privacy right.
9. Limitations on Claim
Any cause of action you may have arising out of or relating to this Agreement must be commenced within 3 months after the claim or cause of action arises.
10. Term and Termination
Without limiting its other remedies, the Firm may immediately discontinue, suspend, terminate, or block your and any user’s access to this Site at any time in our sole discretion.
11. Hyperlink Disclaimers
As a convenience to you, we may provide on this Site links to websites operated by other entities (collectively the “Linked Sites”). If you use any Linked Sites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any Linked Site, you do so at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Linked Sites, regardless of the linking form (e.g., hotlinks, hypertext links, IMG links), are not maintained, controlled, or otherwise governed by the Firm. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by Linked Sites are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by the Firm. The Firm does not endorse, make any representations regarding, or warrant any information, goods, and/or services appearing and/or offered on any Linked Site. Links do not imply that the Firm or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any Linked Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol of the Firm or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. The Firm is neither responsible for nor will it be liable under any theory based on any (1) Linked Site, (2) information and/or content found on any Linked Site, or (3) site(s) linked to or from any Linked Site. If you decide to visit any Linked Sites and/or transact any business on them, you do so at your own risk. The Firm reserves the right to discontinue any Linked Site at any time without prior notice. Please contact the webmasters of any Linked Sites concerning any information, policies, goods, and/or services appearing on them.
12. Electronic Communications and Electronic Signatures
You agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent, or agreement you transmit through this Site, including but not limited to any consent you give to receive communications from the Firm solely through electronic transmission. You agree that when you click on an “Agree,” “Submit,” or other similarly worded “button” or entry field with your mouse, keystroke, or other computer device, your agreement or consent will be legally binding, enforceable, and the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature.
13. Waiver, Severability, and Assignment
The Firm’s failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later. If any provision of this Agreement, or portion thereof, is found unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting the intent of the unenforceable language as closely as possible. You may not assign any of your rights under this Agreement, and any such attempt will be void. The Firm may assign its rights to any affiliate, subsidiary, or successor in interest of any business associated with the Firm, the Site, or this Agreement.
14. Governing Law and Venue
This Agreement and all related documents, and all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions to the extent that those principles or rules would require or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Michigan. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Michigan sitting in Wayne County and agrees to bring any action, litigation, or proceeding against any other party in any way arising from or relating to this Agreement only in those courts. Each party agrees that a final judgment in any such action, litigation, or proceeding is conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law. You agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of this Site.
15. Modifications to Agreement
We may revise this Agreement at any time, and you agree to be bound by the revised Agreement. Any such modifications will become effective on the date they are first posted to this Site. It is your responsibility to return to this Agreement from time to time to review the most current terms, conditions, and disclosures. The Firm does not and will not assume any obligation to notify you of changes to this Agreement.
16. Entire Agreement
This Agreement contains the entire understanding between you and the Firm regarding this Site. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and the Firm regarding this Site. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based on or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. No other representations or inducements, verbal or written, have been made that are not contained in this document. You have not relied on anything not written into this Agreement such that nothing else is the basis of the bargain or is enforceable against the Firm, even if alleged to be a misrepresentation. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of this Agreement.